1) In order to provide a better service to the parents/student, the school started Computerized Automatic Fee collection and the following instructions are to be observed for the smooth functioning
Fee must be paid in advance in four quarters and will be accepted only on those dates announced earlier. If any one or all the above date(s) fall(s) on holiday(s).the fee will be accepted on the following working day(s).
2) Without CODE NO. fee will not be accepted . Fee must be paid in cash.
3) No student will be permitted to write the examinations without fee clearance.
4) Fee defaulter will be charged Rs. 50/- per month as fine and they are liable to have their name struck off the rolls , if they make default for two consecutive months.
5) Fee for any number of instalments can be paid in advance. However once deposited no refund will be made.
6) Bring correct code number and check the particulars printed on the receipt are correct . in case it is found wrong. Report the matter to the office the same day itself but before the closing of the office. No complaints will be entertained afterwards.
7) IX class student have to pay Registration Fees and X & XII classes ICSE and ISC Exam , fees, in addition to the regular fees.
8) Annual charges include repair and maintenance , electricity and water , exam fees , sports fees , functions and celebrations and other developments works.